The Chamber's advocacy activities cover all bases:
- Reflecting members’ concerns to government on everything from cybersecurity to manpower to taxation policy.
- Selling Singapore to investors and helping members navigate Singapore Inc.
- Championing the circular economy – highlighting the commercial opportunities in taking action to ensure the survival of our planet and our species.
- Encouraging collaborative innovation – as collaboration is often the quickest way for companies to innovate.
- Championing diversity & inclusion in the workplace and on company boards – because consistent teamwork and equality of opportunity for all are essential for sustained business success.
- Championing selfless leadership because it achieves positive workplace culture, engaged teams and executed business plans.